
Well I came to the last draw with my job at BCD Travel today when I tried to set up a shift switch and it couldn't be approved because of the fact that Darron submitted it for me.. crap like this happens constantly in our department, that nothing is written in stone but when it is convenient for them it is all of a sudden a "policy" so I went online and submitted my resume to Alaska Airlines as a customer service agent.. I have an interview Feb. 6th at 9a.. so wish me luck!!! It's a group interview at the Embassy Suites Hotel!

5 comments:
I'm sorry you're having a rough time at work.
Congrats on the interview!
I wish you the best...knock their socks off.
Instead of dwelling on the negative,you could find the few good things about BCD. Benefits are a HUGE plus.Health,Airline tickets,working at same building as your honey,etc.Your in my thoughts and prayers.Especially on the 6th.
I just had to add,you have the MOST colorful and decorative blog I know.Pretty Pretty.XOX
HEY! Are you still there???XOXO
any news with the interview???
Post a Comment