Friday, January 5, 2007

Bow.. wow... I want a puppy ::sigh:: someday!



This is the dog that I have fallen in love with, my little cat Madeline has recently moved back in with and my love Darron up in Vancouver. So for everyone who knows her... I have spent 3 nights since loosing sleep over being woken up by the screeching sound of her piercing meow. So me and Darron made a trip to Petco on our way back from my mom and dads to try to find a muzzle! After talking to someone who works there we found that our quest may be hopeless. Although they did have a $45 wall plug in that releases a chemical that should soothe her anxiety- well as much as I love my cat I may just have to invest in a pair of ear plugs... but in the meantime I can still dream of the little puppy I someday want to own... I have envisioned many times but still have not been able to decide on a good name for such a cute little being... any suggestions?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the time is right ,I am sure you will find the right puppy AND the right name! XOX Mom