Thursday, January 18, 2007

It rains.... NO IT SNOWS


Yikes the weather in good ol' P-town has been crazy lately. It all started Tuesday morning, I traded shifs with a friend so that I was able to get out of work by 3... but little did we know, what was about to present itself. Once we took the off ramp to Vaughn we noticed snow on the ground... well it all went down hill from there. Almost the entire floor called in, the entire day we were swamped dealing with upset clients, spent the night at the La Quinta, because all other hotels in there area were sold out, but then yesterday there were major warnings again for more snowfall and freezing rain so yet again last night me and Darron had to get a room nearby. This time it was much closer at the Holiday Inn Express (King Suit ::SMILE::) My honey even brought me to the outback steakhouse and I had my ultime favorite steak.... he must really love me! So didn't get any good pics of the snowfall since I gave my parents my camera to download the 75 pictures I took of Heather, Savannah and Sawyer at the airport. All craziness aside it has been a pretty nice last couple of days spent in different locations, spent with the one I love.

1 comment:

heather said...

Yay, so glad you've joined us in the blogosphere. It'll be fun to keep up a little better on your goings on. Just be sure to keep us informed!

I didn't realize that mom had your camera or I would have copied them over for myself before now. I'll definitely get them off their computer though.

Enjoy your blog!