
Well I finally thought it out- on how I can possibly put more pics on my blog, so I found my solution.. kinda ghetto but it works, I will have to take a picture with my phone and then send it to my email and then can post it once I save the pic.. so for anyone that I haven't talked to Darron got me these beautiful flowers delivered to my work along with the bear and a box of chocolates- of which I ate. The flowers are iris's and tulips- and I love them! Thank you honey! and mom thanks for the e card, I will be taking you up on that free meal... how about tomorrow/ Friday?

1 comment:
Wow! You must feel pretty special!Glad it was a happy day.Yeah,I can put together something for dinner tomorrow nite. I was planning on a little more time to think about it,but as long as you are not picky.(I know...NO pasta. Overkill.)XOXO
Post a Comment