
To my suprise, last night while I was visiting mom, I got the pile of mail that was waiting for me and in that pile I recieved a package. Well I do often buy things from Ebay... but wasn't expecting anything other that the airplane shaped lamp I bought for my desk- hehe I will have to take a picture of it- it's super cute! I opened the package and it was a necklace that has my birthstone (Aquamarine) nad says LIVE LAUGH LOVE.... thank you so much for the necklace Morrison family, I love it!- Oh and I had Darron take a picture of me since I wore it today. Happy Wednesday everyone! Oh and I gave Daniel Hart the url for my blog today, I am trying to convince him to start one up so we can all see what he has been up to lately!

2 comments:
YOUR picture looks so NICE!!! I really like the necklace too.
Hope have a great Birthday tomorrow!
Post a Comment