Tuesday, May 29, 2007
It's been awhile...
So sorry it has taken me so long to getting around to posting something life has been hectic lately. As you all probably know I broke up with Darron this weekend. I had plans to go to Vegas booked our ticket and were ready to go although on friday we were fighting quite a bit and I just decided that neither one of us could be happy and that there are some things in my life that I really needed which while I was him I didn't think would be possible... such as being a flight attendant, seeing the country or maybe even the world.. and following my walk with christ... and possibly moving to a different state.. so pictures that I will be posting will show what I did with my new room I spent all day Saturday moving Sunday I painted Monday I sorted everything out. I am happy with the outcome! I love you guys!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah Trish!Become the wonderful woman God planned for you to be!
Wow, what a weekend!
I hope you really are able to be truly happy soon... happier every day as you figure out more of who you are and where you're supposed to be. You deserve nothing but the best the Lord has for you. I hope you believe that.
Email if you ever want to chat... I'm around. Love you!
I'm really glad you're back to blogging! I'm sad every time I check and you haven't written anything new.
love ya,
h
Post a Comment