Friday, February 9, 2007

Bad driving record = No job with Alaska

Well, as most of you have already heard my interview was no bueno with Alaska. Due the the fact that the minimal requirements for the job is you MUST have a valid drivers liscense with a good driving record (maximum of 3 violations in the last 24 months)- well I have 4! All from July 2005 to December 2005. So as soon as they made us fill out a checklist and I had to check that I had 4 violations I was automatically X'd.. :( I was really disapointed- but I understand. And as soon as July comes around I can reaply. In the mean time I do have another interview with the Yahoo account for BCD on Monday the 12th!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does the Yahoo account mean?Same hours and benefits? Good luck. What time is the interview? You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!XOXOX

Anonymous said...

That really sucks T...I'm really sorry to hear it.